Thursday, November 13, 2008

She knows what she wants!

So the other night, I was over near Eric's house and he came over. Everyone left and we ended up at the car. I handed Eva a toy before we put her in her carseat. Pablo the Penguin and his Singing and Talking Dunebuggy. She dropped Pablo.

Me: "Oh no! Is Pablo hurt?"
Eva: "Pablo's got owie! Kiss IT!"
Me: "Kiss it? Oh dear, where does it hurt, Pablo?"
Eva: "His hand hurt, kiss his hand!"
Me: "His Hand? okay, I'll kiss his hand." *kiss*
Eva: "Kiss his head! His head hurt!"
Me: "Okay, poor Pablo!" *kiss* *pause*
Eva: "He hurt his Butt. Kiss his Butt, Mommy! Kiss his Butt!"
Eric: *barely stifled laughter*
Me: *stifling laughter* "No, honey, I am not going to kiss Pablo's butt. I'm sorry." *snort*
Eva: "No, Mommy! Kiss his BUTT!"
Eric: *fully laughing now, not even trying to stifle*
Me: "Let's get in your carseat, honey..." *face red from trying not to laugh*

So we got her in her carseat and she's playing with her toy and I was talking to Eric about what we're doing that coming Friday since I was going out of town. I was supposed to meet up and be ready to go at 5:30. He normally picks her up at my house (across town) at 6.

So we were talking and still laughing. Eva was jabbering to herself. She called for me and I told her I love her. She replies with her normal, "I love ChooToo!" without even looking at me. Eric laughs and tells me that it sounded like she said she loves shoes. "I love you!" "I love shoes!" HA! - yeah, I smacked him. (no, not really!)

So we started talking again when we hear from the car:

"Get inna car, Mommy. Mommy? Get inna car. BYE BYE DADDY. Get inna CAR Momma! Get in your car Daddy! Bye Bye Daddy!"

Guess she was ready to go home!

No comments: