It is Monday and we are staying home because Eva had multiple bouts of diarrhea yesterday. I know, I know, just what you wanted to hear. Thankfully, I can still say that I have not changed a poopy diaper in weeks.
Last night, she went in the big potty, decided she still had to go so she sat down on her Eva-sized potty. I turned away from her to do something and heard her scooting across the bathroom. I turned back around to see that she had spilled part of the contents of her potty onto my bathroom floor.
We had an impromptu bath.
She has been coughing since Saturday night/Sunday morning. She was still coughing this morning, but she hasn't had any diarrhea since last night. If she does, I will be making an appointment with the pediatrician and we will probably have to skip work/daycare again tomorrow.
Cross your fingers for no ickies!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment